The GREThA, in collaboration with the University of Bordeaux, CNRS, and FAERE, organizes an interdisciplinary symposium dedicated to the resilience of ecosystems.
On the 24-26th of May 2018, Cees Withagen, Eric Strobl and myself are organizing again the environmental economics part of the annual IPAG conference ISEFI in Paris, France. Keynote speakers are Robert Pindyck and Rick van der Ploeg.
We would be delighted if you take part in this event. More information can be obtained here: https://isefi.sciencesconf.org/
The UECE – Research Unit on Complexity and Economics and the Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão of the Lisbon School of Economics and Management will host the ninth edition of the UECE Lisbon Meetings, which will take place on November 9th-11th, 2017.
At this conference I will organize two sessions in environmental economics. The participants will be Cecilia Vergari, Fabien Prieur, Nicolas Querou, Martin Quaas, Reyer Gerlagh, Charles Figuieres and myself. I would like extend a big thanks to the conference organizers, Filomena, Luca and Joana2 for making this happen and accepting us bunch of environmental economists.
In addition, Neslihan Uler will organize a special session in experiments and environmental economics (participants will be Neslihan Uler, Michael Price and Kjell Arne Brekke). Thus we have what I believe to be an interesting group of environmental economists at this game theory conference. Please show up if you are interested!
1) you have to submit your paper to the conference before 31st July: https://www.lisbonmeetings.com/participate
2) registration will be open from 1st September
3) conference will be 9-11 November
For further information look at https://www.lisbonmeetings.com/. In case you can’t find what you need, send me a mail and I hope to be able to help.
Together with Cees Withagen and Eric Strobl I organized the IPAG Workshop New Challenges in Environmental Economics 2017, which we held on the 4th and 5th of April 2017 in Paris and which was financed by IPAG Business School. We were really happy to have an impressive line-up of speakers, with a good mix of theory, empirical and experimental papers.
For those interested here is the Programme. This will be a recurring event at IPAG so keep your eyes open!
On Sunday 5th March there is the deadline for submissions to the ISEFI conference, organized by IPAG Business School in Paris, to be held 22-23 May 2017. Eric Strobl, Cees Withagen and myself are organizing the environmental economics half of that conference, while the rest of the conference will focus on energy and finance. Keynote speakers are Amy Myers Jaffe and Richard S.J. Tol. You can find more information and submission guidelines here: https://isefi.sciencesconf.org/ Please do consider presenting your article if you feel you have a nice contribution to environmental economics that you would like to share with us.
As usual you can find the important dates in the calendar on the right
- 6th FAERE workshop on the economics of green innovation is now available (see the attachment). MINES ParisTech (Paris, France) on 5-6 December 2016. You can obviously participate without presenting a paper. There is no registration fee, but you need to register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- 10th Belgium Environmental Economics Day (BEED 2017), February 24 2017, KU Leuven, Campus Brussels. submission deadline: January 7th 2017, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th International Symposium on Environment and Energy Finance Issues, Paris, 22-23 May 2017; deadline for paper submission 5th March 2017 https://isefi.sciencesconf.org/. Eric Strobl, Cees Withagen and myself organize the environmental economics part of this conference
- The Institut D’Economie Industrielle (IDEI) and Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) are pleased to launch the Call for papers for the 11th Conference on “The Economics of Energy and Climate Change” in Toulouse on June 6-7, 2017. Submission deadline: January 22, 2017
- 23rd Annual Conference of the European Association of Environmental and
Resource Economists EAERE, Athens, 28 June – 01 July 2017, Papers should be submitted here. The deadline for paper submissions is 31 January 2017. Paper submitters will be notified as to the outcome of the peer review process on 30 March 2017
- 8th International Research Meeting in Business and Management, Nice, 5-6 July 2017; deadline for paper submission 15 April 2017. Eric Strobl, Cees Withagen and myself we will organize the environmental economics subconference
- For those who have missed the recent Sustainability workshop in Rouen, here is a video of the presentations: https://webtv.univ-rouen.fr/channels/#2016-2nd-workshop-sustainability
In the news / New articles / Conference and seminar annoucements / Open positions