In the news / New articles / Conference and seminar annoucements / Open positions
Conference and seminar announcements:
- 18th Annual Conference Environmental Economics, Policy and International Environmental Relations on “Energy and Climate Economic Modelling”
3-4 November 2016, Prague (Czech Republic), Deadline for abstract submission: 15 September 2016
- UECE Lisbon Meetings in Game Theory and Applications 2016, 3-5 November, Lisbon, Portugal
- Florence School of Regulation (FSR) Climate Annual Conference 2016
1-2 December 2016, Florence (Italy)
Deadline for paper submission: 23 October 2016
- 5th thematic workshop of the French Association of Environmental and Resources Economists, MINES ParisTech (Paris, France), 5-6 December 2016, submit papers electronically (firstname.lastname@example.org.) no later than October 2, 2016.
- envecon 2017: Applied Environmental Economics Conference will take place on Friday 3rd March 2017 at The Royal Society in London. submit an abstract for consideration by Monday 28th November 2016
- 5th International Symposium on Environment and Energy Finance Issues, 22-23 May 2017, Paris, France. Submission deadline is March 5th 2017
- EAERE 23rd Annual Conference, Athens, Greece, 28 June – 1 July 2017, 31 January 2017 Deadline for submission of papers
- Sub-conference on environmental and resource economics, 5-6 July 2017, Nice, France.
As always you can find all the announcements on the EnviroEcon calendar on the right.